If you missed our “Come & Try” day but want to know if baseball is for you, you are most welcome to come along to pre-season training sessions. Feel free to train with the teams or come along and meet the committee members. They will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Junior pre-season training
General pre-season training for Junior players commences in the week beginning 27 August and will continue through to the September school holidays. Training nights are as follows:
- Tee – ball – Fridays from 5pm – 6:15pm (training starts 14 September)
- Little League Minors (Rookieball) – Tuesdays from 5:15pm – 6:30pm (training starts 11 September)
- Little League – Wednesdays from 5pm – 6:30pm (Div 1 trials – 29 August & 5 September, general training starts 12 September)
- Junior League – Thursdays from 5:15pm – 7pm (training starts 30 August)
- Senior League – Tuesdays from 5:15pm – 7pm (training starts 28 August)
- u18/u20 – Thursdays from 7pm – 8:30pm (training starts 30 August)
Senior pre-season training
Pre-season training has commenced for senior players. The next scheduled training/team selection sessions is on Sunday 19 August from 10:00am and team training begins from 21 August (Div 1& 2) and 22 August (Div 3, 4 & 5).