Our club has a myriad of stories that we love to share.
- The first game Redsox played was against the Gap Giants at their home field in Ashgrove.
- For our first few years, our Club’s home games were either played at the Cleveland Showgrounds or the Wellington Point cricket grounds
- 1983 saw Redsox established its home at the Clem Jones Centre and become known as Carina Redsox.
- When the club arrived at the Clem Jones Centre it was with only two senior teams who played in the then Metropolitan Division.
- 1984 was the year the club fielded its first junior side largely due to the efforts of Kerry O’Neill and Greg Langridge
As we continue to celebrate our 40th birthday, stayed tuned for more stories from our archives.