The Club is holding a working bee on Saturday 29 June – from 9am. This is our chance to spruce everything up in preparation for the summer season!
Come along – give your club 30 minutes, an hour, a few hours – it all helps.
The projects on the to-do list include:
- Gear/kit audit
- Clean out the Redsox room
- Tidy the gear shed
- Sweep and gurney the dugouts
- Sweep out the umpire room
- Paint umpire room and bathrooms
- Gurney the clubhouse decking
- On-field assistance – adding deco to the field