If you missed our “Come & Try” day but want to know if baseball is for you, you are most welcome to come along to pre-season training sessions. Feel free to train with the teams or come along and meet the committee members. They will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Junior pre-season training
General pre-season training for Junior players commences in the week beginning 4 September and will continue through to the September school holidays. Training nights are as follows:
- Tee – ball – Fridays from 5pm – 6:15pm
- Little League Minors (Rookieball) – Thursdays from 5pm – 6:30pm
- Little League Majors/Little League Div II – Wednesdays from 5pm – 6:30pm
- Junior League (u14s) – Tuesdays from 5pm – 7pm
- Senior League (u16s) – Thursdays from 5pm – 7pm
- u18/u20 – Thursdays from 5pm – 7pm
Senior pre-season training
Pre-season training has commenced for senior players. The next scheduled training/team selection sessions are on Thursday 24 August from 6:30pm and again on Saturday 26 August from 1:30pm.