Sharing photos and videos of players and events at our club is an important part of building our community.
In celebrating our community, Carina Leagues Redsox Baseball Club takes many pictures of players at training and at games, at club celebrations and presentations and during community projects including working bees. We use these pictures to record, to promote, and to celebrate our club. Pictures are used on our website and on our social media pages.
- Photos and videos are almost always of people in public spaces, and/or at public events.
- We will not knowingly post anything that would be embarrassing, objectionable or hurtful to anyone in a photo or video.
- We do not identify children by name in the photos and videos (unless given express permission).
- To ensure the privacy of children and adults, the use of full names or personal identifying information requires verbal approval for adults and written approval for children from the parent or legal guardian.
- If copyright for a photo or video is held by someone other than our club, we will receive permission to post it and gladly provide credit if desired by the photographer.
- We will gladly remove any photo or video upon request from our online sites. If you see a photo that includes you or your child and would like it removed from the site, please contact either the club secretary or let us know at email@example.com.
Media Opt-Out Form
Some persons may choose not to have their photos, or photos of their children, used and we respect their wishes. Therefore, we are providing a Media Opt-Out form for individuals or families who prefer NOT to have photographs of themselves used by the club. If you have no objection to the use of your photos, you do not need to sign or return this form.